Background

Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

I'm Back with Fall Floral Projects

So I took a bit of time off from blogging. I had 2 kids, started getting involved with Girl Scouts, PTO, MOPS our local Woman's Club plus working for a craft store as an instructor... so I really didn't have time to craft AND blog about it! But now I should have a little more time, not because I'm doing less, I've decided I need to take back ME. And a huge part of ME is my love of all things crafty. So I've decided, all the fun Girl Scout crafts, stuff I make for myself and for gifts and just... whatever, I'm gonna spend a few minutes each week sharing! I'm also a bit Disney Obsessed so don't be surprised when I start sharing some of the pages from my Disney album!

Today I've decided a couple of pieces that I created while at work!

This is a Fall Wreath that I created for our Wreath Making Class. I just loved the little glass bead corn cobs so much I had to work them into this wreath.

I think this Pumpkin was my favorite project this fall! It's just a small dark teal colored foam pumpkin. The secret to this beauty is, I found a bouquet of flowers that I really liked in the floral bushes and cut it apart and glued it into my pumpkin. It's a quick easy way to create a well thought out design without a ton of time and effort!


Finally this pumpkin was created to look like the one in the class brochure. It's a really pretty combination of stems. This was quite a large piece, this pumpkin was one of the 14" Princess Pumpkins and makes quite a statement piece for a dining table because it sits low enough to talk to each other over!

I look forward to blogging more over the coming months!



No comments: