Background

Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Clothes Pin Mermaids with Plaid Paints

Today I'd like to share just a few of the adorable Clothes Pin Mermaids we created at my Girl Scout Day Camp. If you want to see the awesome picture frames we made, check out this post! We used the fabulous paints that Plaid Crafts sent us for our camp, including Folk Art Acrylic Paint, Color Shift Paint and Glitteriffic. I'm so glad that I'm able to share my love of Plaid Crafts through my ambassador ship!


We did these on the first or second day of camp, which happens to be my busiest days with prepping for cooking and making sure camp is running smoothly so I only got a few pictures. I'm planning to make some more clothes pin dolls with my troops in the future though.


The mermaids were all so different and had such fun personalities! I loved seeing all the girls get their creative juices flowing!


Here's a list of the links for the paints we used:

Plaid Crafts Website
Folk Art Acrylic Paint
Color Shift Paint
Glitteriffic Paint

No comments: