Background

Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Third Birthday Shirts with Rainbow Holo Vinyl

I love designing fun shirts for special occasions and was lucky enough to get to make these fun shirts for a very special birthday girl and her family! Maggie turned 3 and her mom wanted to have fun family shirts to wear for her party. So we did a different Rainbow Dash on each person's shirts, and then did their name and a big 3 on the back of each shirt!




Because you don't really want to have multiple vinyl layers on shirts (they get thick fast) I needed to come up with a solution for making Rainbow mane and tails for the shirts. Happily I found this gorgeous rainbow striped holographic vinyl that I could fill in with!




The photos don't really do this gorgeous vinyl justice, it is so dazzling in the light! I had a lot of fun making these shirts, and I know the birthday girl LOVED her fun birthday shirt too! 




No comments: