Background

Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage Layout

Today I've got another Disney Trip Layout to share! This was another one that came together really quickly with the help of a Scrapbook Generation Sketch and some Jolees Stickers.


Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney Princess movie so I LOVED the stage show. I took about a million pictures of it, but managed to narrow the show down to my top 8 (it was HARD). I tried to find ones to showcase the plot as much as I could. I used a pretty simple pattern for the background to really highlight my photos. I also found this tickets die cut that I had in my stash and they were a perfect accent along with the Beauty and the Beast Jolees Stickers. For the title I put the sticker onto a white piece of cardstock and fussy cut around it. Then I added a little foam adhesive under it to pop it up like the layered Beauty and the Beast Image sticker.

No comments: