Background

Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Scrapbooking Disney - Hollywood Studios Layout

One of the biggest projects I've been working on has been a true labor of love, Scrapbooking our families first Disney Trip! We took the trip in September of 2013 and it's been the only thing I've scrapped since. I have some many other side projects and crafts that work themselves into my scrapbooking time, but I recently attended a crop and was able to make a few layouts so I thought I would share them with you over the next few days!


The first one I completed was the fun Hollywood Studios Layout! The background and banners were made with scraps I've accumulated over the course of scrapping my trip! I had so many narrow strips in the scrapheap that it was simple to put this one together. I was inspired by a Scrapbook Generation Sketch for the placement of everything. I used this fantastic title from Paper Wizard to top it all off. I wish all of my layouts came together this easy!

No comments: