Background

Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Snowman Slime with Recipe

So one of my Girl Scout's favorite things to make is.... SLIME. Pretty sure they would make it at every meeting if they could. So between Girl Scouts and my Craft Store job I have pretty much become a slime expert.


So the basic for the slime I love to use is:
9 oz bottle of Clear Elmer's Glue
1 tbsp baking sode
1 - 2 tbsp saline solution

You mix the glue and baking soda together first until the baking soda dissolves. Then you will add in the saline solution. I start with one full tbsp and stir that in well. Most of the time I add more, a squirt at a time until it's not sticky anymore. You have to go slow, and knead well in between squirts so that it doesn't get crazy hard.

To make this slime into snowman slime we added some iridescent flakes and mini foam balls to the slime and mixed them in. Then we just made two blobs on our parchment paper and decorated with pom poms and a hat we cut from foam! Fun and easy... and so much fun to play with too!

No comments: