Background

Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Winter Shadowboxes

Today I have a couple more 4x6 shadowboxes to share with you today! I had so much fun putting these together. I've been hoarding the "snow" that's inside them for about 3 years now... LOL!


Both of my shadowboxes were created with files from www.lovesvg.com and  are free for personal use. Their files are great quality and very easy to use, especially if you just want to make a quick project to decorate your home. For Joy to the World I used a holographic white background paper inside of the shadowbox and of course, some snow.


For Warm Winter Wishes I used a black matte vinyl for the words and silver holographic vinyl for the snowflakes around the words. The background paper also has white snowflakes printed on it and it's filled with snow! I love that either of these could be left out longer than just for Christmas!

No comments: