Background

Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winner and a Quick Imagine Project

Hey everyone! Thanks for joining in on our Cricut Imagine Blog Hop! I had so much fun playing with my Imagine. I can't wait until I get it moved down into my craft room... I'm thinking of doing a little thrift store shopping this week while my daughter is in preschool so I can find a small desk to put my Imagine on. So before I share the winner of the Blog Candy from our hop I would like to share an easy project that you can make, with or without your Imagine.


I originally created this project for the Cutters Creek Design Team Blog. If you have a few minutes you should pop over and take a look at some of the fun projects we have on the blog! I was just chosen to head up the design team and we will be having some fun over there on the blog so keep an eye out for it!


To create this adorable little gift box I used the Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge in my Imagine. I paired it with the Nursery Tales cartridge for the patterns and colors. This is seriously my favorite Imagine cartridge.... anyway, I used the "Fit to Page" feature to make this box and of course forgot to note the size. It's about 3 1/2" tall when complete so I'm guessing it was about 6 or 7" on the machine...


The little animals are all cut at 2 1/2" and the flower is cut at 2". I just filled each layer with a different color using the Imagine but you could very easily duplicate this with a regular Cricut and some pretty patterned papers and cardstock.


I hope you like my little gift box! I'm sure you are wondering who the lucky blog candy winner is from the hop....

I used Random.org and it chose....



Comment #32 and that lucky commenter is....



Congrats, Alma!!!! Just shoot me an e-mail with your mailing info within the next 48 hours...

Thanks to everyone who hopped and I'm looking forward to the next one!

3 comments:

Alma said...

OMG!! I'm soooo excited!! Thank you so much!! :D

Manhattan Mandie said...

Alma ~ please email me with your mailing info!!!

Mandas1610 at sbcglobal dot net

Betsy said...

Congrats Alma!!