Background

Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

May Arts Design Team FINALIST!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I'm soooooo thrilled! I found out on Friday that I've been chosen as a FINALIST for the May Arts Design team! You can check out the post I wrote for their blog HERE. Then I would LOVE it if you would go vote for me HERE. Every comment that is left is also entered to win a gorgeous May Arts package!


This is one of the layouts that I have up on the May Arts Blog. You can check out all of the details there! Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mandie!

hilde janbroers said...

congrats!!!

Michele said...

That is so exciting for you!! Congrats!! I'll check out their blog and vote!

Kathleen said...

Congrats! I will go and check out their blog!! NOW!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Great lay-out!

Did you receive my email? :)