Background

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Michaels Classes Announcement

For those of you that don't know I am a Certified Scrapbooking Instructor for Michaels Stores. We have a TON of new, exciting classes and I can't wait to teach them! Just wanted to give a little preview of a SMALL portion of the Halloween Party class.


In the Halloween Party class we will create a banner, invitation, table decor and favor boxes as well as a layout to commemorate your party!

I hold classes Thursday and Friday evenings and can always work with you if you want to arrange a class for a private group! Here is the September Class Schedule with a brief class description (just click to make it bigger):


I'm hoping to add a calender to my blog soon that will have all of my classes listed on it!

To sign up for any of these fun classes just head over to the Michaels in New Lenox to register! I hope to see you there! Oh, and CROP NIGHT is only $5!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

WOW! Wish they had this at my Michaels!