Welcome to the
KinderStampO Guest Design Team "Holiday Cheer" Blog Hop...
I am so excited to share my creativity with you...
we have of fun projects, challenges, features and surprises in store for you
and I can't wait for you to be part of it!
I'm Mandie Wade and I've been crafting my whole life but I started scrapbooking about 6 1/2 years ago when my first daughter was born. Now I've got 2 gorgeous little girls to create pages about and I've also started creating cards and other paper crafting goodies along the way. I just love to play with paper and all of the different fun embellishments!
Today I have a Christmas card that I've created to go along with our Holiday Cheer theme! You can click any of the photos to see the pictures bigger.
I pulled this fabulous Graphic 45 paper from my stash and used this new angel stamp that I just bought and stamped her in gold metallic ink. I also inked my paper and card base as well as around the sentiment. Next I distressed my Doily with Distress Inks and Glimmer Mist, I snipped off 3 of the Coconut Shabby Chic Flower Trim flowers colored them with my Copic Markers. I love being able to match my papers exactly by simply coloring my embellishments!
You can see the gorgeous Faux Rhinestone and Blossom trim in Canary (it's more of a gold than a yellow) that I simply snipped apart to frame my sentiment a bit. I also popped my sentiment up with a little foam adhesive.
Here's one more look at the beautiful angel! Now she's on the way to a special friend of mine!
Holiday Gift for You....
10% off all items from the store.
Use Coupon Code: holidaycheer
--A stocking full of KinderStampO products --
How to enter to win
- Leave a comment here and at all of the stops along the way
- Become a friend of KinderStampO on Facebook
- Follow the KinderStampO store - http://www.luulla.com/store/kinderstampo
- Follow the KinderStampO blog- www.KinderStampO.com
Your next stop is Alena's Blog!
Here is the full list just in case you get lost along the way...
- KinderStampO http://www.kinderstampo.com
- Elisa Kammerdiener http://www.perpetualstew.blogspot.com
- Amanda Tibbitts http://athomeink.blogspot.com
- Mandie Wade http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com
- Alena Tenreiro http://www.anela.com
- Vicky Borruel Oliver http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com
- Aissa Rodriguez Segarra http://aissa19.blogspot.com
- Audrey Roseman Http://www.paperartbyaudrey.com
- Shana Tedrick http://scrapinshana.blogspot.com/
- Chriss America Real http://chrissandlou.blogspot.no/
- Haidee Shableau http://created2bunique.blogspot.com
- Cathy Derouche http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
- Angela Gaa http://scraphappygirl4.blogspot.com
- CJ Shumaker http://minniemaines.blogspot.ca
- Nicole Laha http://Shezigzags.blogspot.com
- CallyAnn Cornwell http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Linda Myquillingnest http://myquillingnest.com
- Sharon Littrell http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
- Lilli Solstråle Nikolaisen http://crazycardmaker.blogspot.no
- DD Crafts Wilson http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
- Sandy Jones http://teardrop-loveandbeloved.blogspot.co.uk
- Karine Hovington http://atelierdegabrielle.blogspot.ca
- Sara McDowell http://justcardsbysara.blogspot.com.au/
- Jennifer Peekhaus http://jenniferpeekhaus.blog.com
- Vanessa Wachlin https://www.facebook.com/MyHappyPlaceByVanessa