Background

Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

8 x 8 Layout Challenge


So I decided to join in on the Cutter's Creek Yahoo Groups latest contest. It is a 8 x 8 page layout contest. The prize is all of the contributed pages in a nice album so I'm hoping the luck of the draw is with me on this one! It truely was a challenge for me to make this page because I normally scrap in 12 x 12 double page layouts so I needed to think of a way to be able to fit multiple photos in a small area (I never have just one perfect pic, I have 20!). I used double sided cardstock to make this a bit easier on myself. There is a hidden photo mat behind the main photo mat that you can put a photo on each side. You can also pull out the card in the library pocket and mount small photos or write journalling on and both sides are pretty too. I was very happy with how this turned out... now to work on stuff for my OWN books!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Adorable!!!!

Heather in FL said...

Alright, so I'm way behind and I know you posted this what seems like ages ago (probably yesterday, lol) and I'm just now seeing it. A-DOR-A-BLE!!! Good luck in the contest!