Background

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let It Snow Page Kit


I made this page kit of a swap I'm in and it turned out so darn cute I had to share it! I almost hate to give it up. Really wasn't too hard to assemble so I may be putting one together for myself tonight! The kit includes: "Let it Snow" Title, Journaling Block, Matchbook, Paper Pieced Snowman, and 2 Photo Mats, each can hold a 4 x 6 photo. The papers were from Oriental Trading Co, Winter Mat Stack II, Button Brads on Snowman from Making Memories, Snowflake Brads from Michaels (MM?), Photo Turns, Snowflake stamp, and Pansy Purple Ink from Close To My Heart, Fiber from Ebay, and Ghost Snowflake is Heidi Swapp. Will post some close ups later! Gotta get back to work, LOL!

2 comments:

Heather in FL said...

Cute, cute!

Sheri said...

Really cute! I wouldn't want to give it up either!LOL