Background

Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ty's Baby Album Part 1


Page 1: I used the Close to My Heart set sets Adore Caps and Lowercase to stamp the word "Introducing" with CTMH Heavenly Blue ink. I used my Hero Arts "Tiny Alphabet" to stamp out "Tylen Grant" and the adorable baby is cut with the Cricut Cartridge "New Arrival"


Page 2: The white metal tag is from Making Memories and says "Baby Boy" the ribbon is also from SEI.


Page 3: I used Pop Dots to raise up this adorable onesie on a hanger that I cut using "New Arrival"


Page 4: This is my favorite page! I cut the tub and the words "Bath Time" using the "New Arrival" cartridge. Then I used a product called Skittles (they are little glass flat backed marbles) to make bubbles around the tub.


Page 5: The stamp is used is from a CTMH set called "Today's Date" in Garden Green ink and I circled Ty's birthday with a great pen from Sakura called a Gelly Roll pen.

1 comment:

Cathie in UT said...

Thanks for sharing your idea on Cricutlovers. It is really adorable and your friend is lucky to get it!