Background

Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ty's Baby Album Part 2


Page 6: I used a stamp that said "Little Miracle" with the Heavenly Blue ink then I traced it with a Stardust pen (super fine silver glitter) for a little extra sparkle. The eyelets are also clear rhinestones with silver around them.


Page 7: I used the "New Arrival" cartridge to cut out the words "Sweet Pea" as well as the baby in the pea pod.


Page 8: The baby blocks letters are also from the New Arrival cartridge. I had to alter them a little so the dark blue would outline the blocks. The ribbon is a sheer white with polka-dots that I just love.


Page 9: The airplane, cloud and banner are both cut with New Arrival and I also elevated them with the pop dots. The quote says "Where there is great love, there are always miracles" and is from a CTMH set called "Love Quotes"


Page 10: Last but not least is a darling moon cut from New Arrival

I hope Christy enjoys her album!

3 comments:

Molly said...

it's so sweet!

denise said...

She will love it!
Great job!
Denise.Crosby@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

very nice! I need to know where you picked up your little stamps..announcing and other sentiments. My Son is expecting!