Background

Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

March Two Chicks Designs Kit

This first photo is a card I made with my March Kit. I really love the flowers in the kit! The flower on my card is made up of a foam orange flower, a white and a blue flower sequin, a little brown button and some foam leaves. The circle is from the sheet of journaling spots included in the kit. I can't wait to pop this cute card in the mail!
This layout cracks me up. The letters are actually from the February kit. You can definitely mix your kits easily! The pictures are of Penny trying to wake up my husbands teenage cousin. She and a friend slept on the couches while we were staying there... I almost felt sorry for her, LOL! The little file folder contains my journaling, the "purple" flower on it is actually iridescent blue but it kept turning purple in the sunlight!
Here is another layout using the March Kit and you'll notice it has an entirely different feel. I like how the buttons by the journaling strips have the same tones as the rocks we were climbing. Believe it or not, there are still more buttons left in my box of Chick N Feed!!! So now that you know you MUST have this kit, head over to www.twochicksdesigns.com to pick one up for yourself!

I can't wait to share the other layouts I have created with this GORGEOUS kit... here's a hint to the next one I have to photograph... it's all about the newest member of our family.... now if the sun will co-operate I can get some photos of it!

No comments: