Background

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Chicks March Kit

Just wanted to share a few photos of the March Kit from Two Chicks Designs!
Gorgeous papers from Scenic Route....

Cosmo Cricut...

and KaiserCraft. These papers work beautifully together!

This is some of the Chick N Feed that is included in the kit!

Here are the alphas as well as some of the optional add-ons that you can purchase. The gorgeous cardboard flowers are included in your kit as well!

Of course all of these photos were taken before I dug into my kit! So far I have created 4 two-page layouts as well as 2 cards and I still have a TON of paper left over! I have another layout in the works and I hope to post it soon!

Also wanted to let you know that you should hurry over to Two Chicks Designs because they are having a Lucky Charms Sale:

Spend up to $29.99, save 20%
Spend from $30 to $69.99, save 30%
Spend from $70 to $99.99, save 40%
Spend $100 or more, save 50%

Where else can you buy $100 worth of scrappy goodness for only $50??? Check out their great T-Shirts and don't forget to sign up for the Kit Club while you are there! As you can see the kits are just PACKED with goodies!

1 comment:

Elin K. said...

Great deal and lovely papers!

Thanks for participating in my blog candy. :)

Elin K.