Background

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Layouts

Just wanted to share a few of the recent layouts I have created! I love to hear what you think so PLEASE leave me a comment!


This first layout was inspired by the 1st "Finished in 15" at the Scrapbook Chicks blog the Chick ‘N Coop. All of the patterned papers are from the Sassafras Lass line Apple Jack except the green, that's Close to My Heart. The red alphabet stickers are American Crafts Thickers and the green "tickets" are by Sticko. The larger flowers are from Prima and the small flower and button are from the Chick 'N Feed from the May Kit.


For the next layout I had so many cute pictures I had to use them all! I may stick to this format for our entire San Diego trip because I have so many fun pictures! The Merry Go Round at Balboa Park was by far one of our favorite things we did. The paper and sticker are from Sassafras Lass Apple Jack line and the little border strip on the right hand page is what I cut off of the bottom of the paper. Sassafras Lass does such fun things with their "tear off" strips!


This last layout was created for one of the National Scrapbook Day challenges over at the Scrapbook Chicks Facebook Page. The card stock, buttons, flower and ribbon are ALL left from my Scrapbook Chicks April Kit and all of the patterned papers are brand new from Close to My Heart (thanks, Lori). I used the Cricut font Lyrical Letters for the title and traced around it with brown marker once I adhered it to the layout.

No comments: