Background

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Scrapbook Chicks May Kit is HERE!!!

I'm so excited that I can FINALLY share this gorgeous kit with everyone! So far I have created 2 layouts with this kit and I have soooo many more ideas! I'm just waiting for my photos to come in the mail!



This kit has so many fun papers and gorgeous embellishments! My favorite is the green flower ribbon, I'm saving that for a special layout :)



Everything in the kit just screams SPRING!!!! You should hurry over to Scrapbook Chicks and sign up for the Kit Club! Yes, you CAN just buy this one kit, but if you sign up for the 6 month subscription, and you put my name (Mandie W) in the comments you will get a FREE Chick Mix in your choice of color included with your kit! Plus you will save $3 on your kit, and who doesn't enjoy a little savings! A little chick also mentioned that subscribers may also get another great freebie NEXT month also so get in now so you don't forget! You WON'T want to miss it!!!

No comments: