Background

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ariel Ceiling Fan


For today’s project I created some thing a little different. My 4 year old daughter’s absolute favorite princess is Ariel. Her bedroom is half pink and half purple with Ariel border, bedding and pictures. So when my husband decided her room needed a ceiling fan I knew my Cricut Expression would come in handy…

One of my favorite Cricut cartridges is Dreams Come True. It features Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, and Pocahontas. The Happily Ever After cartridge features Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Mulan.

So I pulled out Dreams Come True and my Cricut Expression as well as some self adhesive vinyl I picked up from Print On It and set to work. My daughter is absolutely thrilled with her new fan and I like that when she changes her mind about her room décor I can pull the vinyl off of the fan and put new designs on!

1 comment:

B said...

Oh what an awesome fan!