Background

Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's my LUCKY day!!!!

About a week or so ago I had a run of super good luck! I won 2 amazing prizes!!! One was a box of goodies worth over $200 from Glue Arts and Cosmo Cricut. It arrived today and was just STUFFED with gorgeous papers and lots of gluey goodness!


The other was a gorgeous kit from Simply Obsessed that they donated to Bella Blvd and I was lucky enough to win through Bella Blvd's amazing blog. This kit is so gorgeous! I love the papers and how the embellishments work so well and I can't wait to break into this one!


Thanks again to all of the companies involved! I'm one happy scrapper today!!! I will post photos of what I make from all of this scrappy goodness soon....

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

LUCKY GIRL! Have fun!!!

Susan said...

Wow! Great luck. I saw your signature on Obsessed With Scrapbooking, and couldn't resist stoppping in to say hello. I didn't know that there is a Manhattan, IL. I live in Manhattan, KS (the Little Apple).

B said...

Yay congrats! Can't wait to see what you make with it!