Background

Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quickie Post

So I've been working like a crazy woman so I don't have a project to share today. I should have one up Thursday though :) I got pics, just need to edit and write the post. My daughter graduates from Pre-School tomorrow and I'm so excited for her! I know I will be a sobbing mess, LOL! I'm also going to get a MUCH needed haircut tonight, YAY!!!! Anyhow, enough rambling, I do have a point to my post! My Best Scrappy Friend, Lori is doing some AWESOME giveaway's on her blog all week and as much as I'd LIKE to win all of the great giveaways myself, I thought you might like to enter too... So go HERE to check out her awesome blog and the giveaway details!!!



The prizes that SHE is giving away include a green Scrap'n Tote; a pink Scrap'n Tote; a Bags, Tags, Boxes & More Cricut cartridge (used), some American Crafts ribbon assortments, and more! So go check out here great blog!!!!

No comments: