Background

Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Sarcastic Exercize Shirts

So I've recently joined a gym and have started a pretty vigorous exercise routine when I work out almost every day. Well, exercise is NOT my favorite thing so I need to be able to have a bit of fun with my work out attire. I am almost always hot, so I had to decorate a couple of my work out tank tops to match my attitude about my work outs...

I used purple HTV and of course some silver glitter HTV to make this first shirt. I think there should be more glitter and sparkle in my gym... so I'll bling myself!

This shirt cracks me up every time I put it on! Plus the fact that the text is sort of heart shaped is hilarious to me! This is just silver metallic HTV so it's got a nice shimmer.

These are only the first of I'm sure, MANY more snark-tastic exercise shirts for me!


No comments: