Background

Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Baby" Library Pocket with Card


This is my favorite Library Pocket with Card that I've created. I wanted to make a neutral baby theme for a PIF. I used the DCWV Nursery Stack of Boy colors for the stripe and dot papers. The yellow for the pocket is Bazzil Bling, not sure the color name though. The tealy blue is CTMH cardstock in Breeze (I think). I used the Cricut New Arrival cartridge for make the baby carriage. This is one of my favorite images from this cartridge! I am just so thrilled with how this turned out... I almost wanted to keep it for myself! But, I have the DCWV Nursery Stack in GIRL colors too and since this new baby is supposed to be a girl... I'm thinking I need to do a girly one for myself!
Oh, pregnancy update: My BP is up and I'm thinking that I will be delivering sometime shortly after Easter. The doctor said "Let's TRY to get you to 36 weeks.." I'm thinking there's no trying, baby needs to be big enough to come home right away... guessing I won't be working after Easter tho, will probably need to stay sedintary to keep the BP down.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Mandi...that is so dang cute!