Background

Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Sisters" Library Pocket with Card


Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks so I haven't been doing much scrappin'! Had Penny's 3rd Birthday party 2 weekends ago. It was a ton of fun! As soon as I can dig out one of the invitations (I had to put away ALL my scrap stuff) I will get some pics posted. In the meantime, I had to finish up some swap and PIF items so I have a few new pics to share. The one above turned out great, I think :) I wanted a tone on tone look so I used my new Cuttlebug to emboss hearts on to the front of the Library Pocket. Then I used Close to My Heart Baby Pink ink with a sponge dauber to swirl ink onto the hearts so make them pop a bit more. Then I stamped the word "Sisters" in the same Baby Pink ink on a small piece of cardstock with my CTMH Curly-Q alphabet and inked the edges with a dauber. I used pop-dots to adhere to the front for more dimension. Finally, I stamped the card with the CTMH Library Card stamp in Baby pink as well. Well, off to another doctor's appt... gotta check on the new baby (I'm 31 weeks now)! I do have some other images to post later so keep your eyes peeled....

No comments: