Background

Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Family" Library Pocket with Card


I made this for a swap and I'm so thrilled with how it turned out! I was a little out of my comfort zone trying to design with a Heritage feel. I used Close to My Heart Cranberry cardstock for the pocket. Then I used my Cricut Storybook cartridge for the flower design cut from CTMH Desert Sand paper. I used Home Decor to cut out the base for "Family" out of white cardstock then stamped the word "Family" in Desert Sand ink and used Bamboo and Desert Sand ink on the edges. I also used Bamboo ink on the edges of the pocket as well. Finally I added a few brads to finish! The card is use white card stock cut from Fabulous Finds (the Library Pocket "Insert") and the edges were inked with Bamboo and Desert Sand ink!

No comments: