Background

Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cricut Circle Challenge #10: Holiday Recipe

Every family seems to have a favorite holiday recipe or two. For this weeks Cricut Circle challenge project the objective is to create a project that is about, includes, or holds a holiday recipe. This could be a scrapbook page, a mini album, a recipe box or book, a Gift for a Neighbor . . . the sky’s the limit. Project must be newly created for this challenge and must include atleast 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify. This challenge is open to Cricut Circle Members only.


I used my Cricut Imagine and the Kate's Kitchen cartridge to create this adorable recipe card. I cut the card at 4". Then I printed a full sheet of the green patterned paper with my Imagine. I cut it down to the size I wanted and glued the recipe card to in. Next I cut this cute little spoon also from Kate's Kitchen and added him to the card. I wrote out my yummy brownie cookie recipe and added a little curly ribbon at the top!

1 comment: