Background

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Red & Green Blog Hop Winner!

I just wanted to say Thank You too all of the wonderful people who stopped by my blog this weekend! I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments! I also want to thank Kim at Cutters Creek for sponsoring all of our blogs with great prizes. This is just the beginning for tons of fun coming up at the Cutters Creek Design Team Blog! Make sure you keep checking there for new projects and inspiration. In January we are going to start some new challenges and other fun stuff so I hope you will play along with us!

Now with out further ado.... the winner of my Blog Candy, the Cuttlebug 5X7Christmas Countdown Embossing Folder is......



Comment # 14!!!! Congrats go to Bonnie who said:



Bonnie, there was no e-mail address in your profile so I left you a note on your blog. You have 48 hours to claim your prize or we will redraw a name! Thanks again to everyone else who stopped by!!!