Background

Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

CHA fun!

I had an amazing time at CHA! I will be sharing lots of pics a bit later today! I need to spend some time with the kiddos this morning though. Thanks to Snow-mageddon I got to spend an extra day hanging out with my traveling buddy, Betsy!


Yep, we sent this photo to all of our friends who were back home in Chicago! They were posting pics of the weather outside so we thought we would share the weather where we were :) Really, it was very nice to have an extra day to hang out but we both missed our kids. I'm glad to be home and ready to get back to crafting... now where's the mailman with my boxes of swag?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun! And finally made it home safe!

Betsy said...

Fabulous photo my dear! Big thanks to Allen, Peggy and Nina for their fabulous hospitality and Nina for "paying"