Background

Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #21: Animal Magnetism Challenge!

So the challenge for this weeks Cricut Circle said, "This week in we have been paying tribute to the critters in our lives and now we want you to do the same! For this challenge your project must include something related to an animal. You can create your project for or about an animal, include an animal cut, use animal print, etc. Project must also contain at least 2 Cricut image cuts to qualify."


I created this fun card for my brother and sister-in-law doe their wedding showers. He loves penguins so I used the Jolly Holiday cartridge and cut the penguin with umbrella two times, flipping one of them. Then I cut away one umbrella so they could share :) The background I Glimmer Misted and them used a piece of packaging from a new cartridge and embossed it with my Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder. I hand cut the hills from some glitter paper and added some Snow Tex to the umbrella for snow. Then I attached the clear sheet with brads and glued everything else down!


I'm just so happy with how this card turned out!

2 comments:

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

So adorable. Love the penguins sharing the umbrella. Love all the details.

Thanks for all the inspiration,
Cindy :)

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so cute! I love this!! I love penguins. I may have to go make a penguin card now! Thanks for the inspiration!