Background

Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Wedding and A Winner

I am so happy to share that my brother's wedding was BEAUTIFUL! My oldest daughter was a flawless flower girl who distributed her petals like a pro! Yes, I colored out the faces of the ring bearers, out of respect for their privacy.


My youngest also behaved beautifully. No flowers actually made it out of her basket but when the ceremony was over she picked up every single petal and added it to her basket. It was adorable!!!


I'm looking forward to scrapping the photos from the wedding. I'm making them a scrapbook for their gift and I'm so excited to be doing it!!! I sure hope they LOVE it! I will share the pages as I complete them.

Here's a look at the handsome groom with his beautiful bride:


I took this during the ceremony and uploaded it to Facebook before they even finished the vows, LOL! Isn't technology amazing? I'll post some better pics eventually....

Anyway, I'm sure you're here for another reason... like maybe to find out the lucky winner of the Cricut Magazine Premier Issue....

Well, as usual I enlisted the help of the Random.org Random Number Generator and it came up with....



And that means that our winner is:


Congrats, Mary!!!! I will be e-mailing you for your shipping info shortly! Watch your inbox!

Thanks to all of you who commented! I will be posting more blog candy soon. I have SO much fun stuff to giveaway... and when I hit 500 Followers it will be a HUGE prize... I promise you that! I already have the prize secured. I will be in a really fun blog hop this weekend and will be giving away a My Pink Stamper Stamp Set so don't forget to check back here often!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Your daughters look so pretty. TFS
-Chris
http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/