It's time to get ready for Summer! So I gathered up some of my favorite crafting friends to help me get ready for this great summer season!! So grab you favorite comfy chair, flip fops, and iced tea and get ready to hop with my friends. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to... be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you came here from Patricia's Blog you are on the right track! If you have started here at my blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.
This hop runs from June 3rd and 4th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!
My project for today is a super fun Flip Flop Mini Album!
This album was inspired by a kit my good friend Betsy bought. We were cropping at Michael's and I decided I was gonna grab a pair of flip flops and make myself one! I also grabbed a sheet of poster board and the Recollections Girly Girl paper stack.
I actually used the template from Betsy's kit to design mine but you could easily make your own by tracing the flip flop and then cutting it just inside your like, buy a 1/4 inch or so. Then just figure out how you want to connect them. I just left paper tabs in between but you could also use ribbon or what ever else you can think of!
Because the paper is busy I figured I would just use simple photo mats when I add my pictures. Summer is just beginning here so I thought I would print photos as I go through out the summer!
The little butterflies are actually Flip Flop adornments that Michael's also sells. They just tie on with a lace. Then I added foam letter stickers, tied it shut with a piece of ribbon and done! Once I had the pattern down this took me about an hour tops to assemble. I do also want to mention that I adhered the pages to the flip flop with SUPER strength ATG tape but at home I think I would have to use a liquid adhesive (since I don't own the framer's ATG). Hope you like today's project!
Become a follower and leave me a comment to be entered to win some sweet blog candy! One comment per person, shipping to the US only. When you're done, hop along to Mickie's Blog to check out her amazing project!
Our Line up....
1. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
3. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
7. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
8. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
9. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
10. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
11. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.blogspot.com/
12. Carla - http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
13. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/