Background

Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Album: Part 1


I have (finally) mailed off the baby album I created for my husband's cousin’s baby so I thought I could share it here now. In addition all of these GORGEOUS papers I used are on sale for 50% off RIGHT NOW at Scrapbook Chicks! All of the papers used to make this album are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Snuggle Bug Girl collection. The only thing not from LYB is the journaling spots. Those are by Making Memories and I thought the colors went nicely with the papers. To make this album I got out my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge and cut the Bevel Tag with the Blackout feature on at 7 1/4" from all of my papers. I also cut 2 at 7 1/2" out of chipboard. Normally when I make one of these albums I use a piece of white cardstock as a base for each of my pages but the LYB papers are so think I didn’t need to. I just LOVE this paper! I decorated the album with various embellishments from the Snuggle Bug paper line as well as some stamps and some die cuts from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge. All of these photos are actually from a 2nd album I created to sell (except for the cover) so if you know anyone who is having a baby girl and you are interest in buying this album with a custom cover on it please contact me. On with the photos!



No comments: