Background

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cherry Card

This card was so quick and easy to put together and you can tailor it to almost any occasion! The finished size is 5” x 6 1/2”.


I actually used scraps for both papers so my measurements aren’t exact but the brown cardstock was about 2 ½” x 5” so the cherry paper would be about 4” x 5”. The cherry paper is from the Close to My Heart line Cherry-O which I LOVE! I embossed the brown with my Cuttlebug D’Vine Swirl embossing folder. Then I used some Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist to add the shimmer to my brown cardstock. Then I chose 3 different Color Me Crazy flowers and sprayed the largest with Scarlet Glimmer Mist and the Small with the Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist and left the medium one plain white. Then I adhered everything to the from of my card as shown with my Scor-Tape and Glue Dots. Simple and easy and I could add a sentiment to the front depending on the occasion!


Cutters Creek Shopping List

Cuttlebug D’Vine Swirl
Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist
Scarlet Glimmer Mist
Color Me Crazy flowers
Scor-Tape
Glue Dots

Close to My Heart
Cherry-O

No comments: