Background

Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

SRM Stickers Sketch Challenge

Today on SRM Stickers Blog they have a fun card sketch challenge! If you enter you can win an SRM Prize Package of NEW Stickers!!!

For this card I used the SRM Quick Cards - Hugs sticker sheet! The Quick Cards stickers are perfect to make beautiful cards in a short amount of time! I think it took me longer to find the papers for this card than to put it together!
I think this card turned out really cute and I know just who I'm sending it to!

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Cute take on the card sketch! I LOVE the ladybug and the red, black and white!

Ivanka said...

Adorable! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Mandie!
Thanks for joining my impromptu hop!
Great card. I just started playing with a big pack of SRM stickers myself. Such fun stuff.

Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Kathy said...

This card is just adorable...love the way you added the bright green buttons. :)