Background

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Thursday!!!

Hello again! So now that the Hello Thurday posts have officially gone up I can share the new ones here on my blog as well! I showed the ones that "leaked" earlier but the pics were not as good as I would have liked. But I wanted to make sure that I didn't leak ANYTHING that I wasn't supposed to... so I used the photos from the JoAnns.com website... but I have bigger ones from my *other* source! Just click on the photos to make them larger and thanks for checking in!

Campin' Critters

This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE of the new releases! I MUST have this NOW! I've been waiting for a fun camping/outdoor cartridge like this for a while and the character are soooo cute!! Plus the 3D objects on this one are really fun!

Florals Embellished

This has some really cool cuts and I would love to play with it to see if it's for me. It does look really pretty though.

The next couple I posted about earlier but I have better pics now:

Kate's ABCs

Formal Occasion

Baby Steps

All Sports

A brand new Cricut Cake Cartridge:

Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art

I think this is set up beautifully! What a fun idea!

And the NEW Imagine Cartridges:

Bubble Gum Art Cartridge

Some really fun patterns here!

Buccaneer

I am in LOVE with this one!

All Wrapped Up

I'm looking forward to seeing more info about this one...

Well, that's it for this edition of Hello Thursday! How many of these new releases are on your MUST HAVE list?

3 comments:

Dawn, RI said...

I think I like hem all, lol Dawn RI abosoffit@hotmail.com

Gina said...

campin critters and babysteps! i LOVE all of your creations. Your blog is beautiful!
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Robin Hrabik said...

I've GOT to get the Florals Embellished! Love it love it love it!
Robin@CandyAppleQuilts.com