Background

Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe how fast Christmas and New Year's flew by! I have been trying to craft like crazy but actually got more cleaning of my scraproom done than anything else! It's far from clean but.... at least I can see part of my desk top!

I was lucky enough to get a few samples of the new Action Wobbles that will be released to stores soon. I haven't figured out how to download videos from my phone to my computer yet but as soon as I do I will post a video of this card in action! For now, here's a photo:


I cut this adorable lamb from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge. Then I used some fabulous Imaginisce papers, my i-rock, a Martha Stewart border punch and my Pink By Design Country Life stamp set to put together this card! I embossed the white layer with my D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder. Instead of adding Pop Dots to my lamb like I normally would I decided to add the wobble feature. It's like a little spring and the lamp jiggles around! I will seriously try to figure out the video stuff ASAP! I can't wait until I can get a bigger pack of the Action Wobbles!!!!

No comments: