Background

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Unicorm Wristlet with Kunin Felt at Creativation

Hey Everyone! I wanted to take the next few posts to share some of the fun projects I made while attending this year's Creativation Show. Creativation is a trade show for the craft and hoddy industry and is a LOT of fun to attend.

I'm pretty sure this Corduroy Felt from Kunin is one of my favorite discoveries at the Creativation show this year! Which is funny because I mostly craft with paper and vinyl. But there is something about the texture of this felt that I just LOVE! So I can't wait to get my hands one more of it soon so I can start creating more fun projects... Girl Scout Camp Projects anyone? 


So this sweet unicorn pouch is just a sheet of the Corduroy White Felt folded in half and hot glued along the sides, making sure you glue in the rainbow pom pom trim handle along the one side. Then we glued the white pom pom trim along each side. Next you will cut a horn, ears and eyelid/lashes out of pieces of felt and hot glue like I did above. Finally, use a piece of tulle that you accordion fold and tie off in the middle with some tread and hot glue at the base of the horn for hair. Finally just add some hook and loop tape along the top for a closure and you are ready to take your purse out shopping!

Hope you'll check back again with me again soon for more fun projects!




No comments: