Background

Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Gorgeous Ecstasy Crafts Die Cut Card from Creativation

Hey Everyone! I wanted to take the next few posts to share some of the fun projects I made while attending this year's Creativation Show. Creativation is a trade show for the craft and hoddy industry and is a LOT of fun to attend.

This card was created at the Ecstasy Crafts Creativation booth and WOW is it gorgeous! I honestly don't remember the names of all of the products that we used but there was a flower maker that shaped the flowers so fast and easily with just a mist of water!


Instead of adhering the birdcage flat to the card I just did a dot of glue on the edges and popped it up for extra dimension.


It was surprisingly quick and painless to create this stunning card! I can't wait to share more projects with you soon!

No comments: