Background

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2018

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Card from Creativation

Hey Everyone! I wanted to take the next few posts to share some of the fun projects I made while attending this year's Creativation Show. Creativation is a trade show for the craft and hoddy industry and is a LOT of fun to attend.

Today I'm sharing this fun card using stamps and dies from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. If you'd like to check out more of their products, just click HERE for their website! I had a blast playing in their booth and trying to win one of their fantastic tote bags!


After stamping this beautiful flower image we used water color paints to color it in. Then we stamped the stem of the flower on the base piece of card stock in green ink. Then we die cut the flower with the matching die and used some foam adhesive to layer the flower over the stem. Next we added the cute little lady bugs to the background and topped them off with a pearl for added dimension. Then we layered our card as shown above and in no time flat had a beautiful any occasion card!

Thanks for stopping my my blog today, I hope to see you again soon!


No comments: