Background

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

Hedgehog Block with Dremel Tool from Creativation

Hey Everyone! I wanted to take the next few posts to share some of the fun projects I made while attending this year's Creativation Show. Creativation is a trade show for the craft and hoddy industry and is a LOT of fun to attend.

Today's project is this adorable engraved wall hanging that we made using a Dremel Tool and a Wood Canvas! 


What's so cool about this project is that you don't have to be an artist to make some thing that is so beautiful! We used a coloring book image of a hedge hog and transferred it onto this wooden canvas with graphite paper. Then I just used the Dremel Tool to trace over my lines and it carved them into my canvas! To add a little pop of color I adhered this fun felt flower and now I've got an ADORABLE wall hanging. 

Just think of how simple it would be to create any number of fun pieces with just some wood and a Dremel Tool! See you again for more great projects soon!

No comments: