Background

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Pics

Wow! Have I seriously been slacking for the month of July! Well, I sort of have an excuse, I was without a video card for over a week and then we went to a family reunion in Nashville. I'm super excited because next week I'm going to CHA-Summer! I'm going to work for Kim from Cutters Creek and I will also be attending an exclusive Cricut Release party thanks to my Cricut Circle membership! I've also been working on a ton of layouts and I have a couple to share today!

Both of these layouts were made using the Scrapbook Chicks July Walk in the Park Kit. This kit is fantastic for several reasons... first, I LOVE the Echo Park papers and stickers in this kit, second I love the fun Chick Mix full of ribbons, buttons and bling that is co-ordinated to match the papers and third, the American Crafts cardstock is so nice to work with! My Cricut LOVES to cut it! If you are a two-page scrapper like me, you may want to pick up the cardstock add on for your kit. I actually used ONLY the kit for my layouts but for only $2.00 you can never have too much cardstock in your stash!


This first layout is from one of our many trips to the "Pirate Park". It's in the subdivision right across from ours and it has the most AWESOME pirate ship for the kids to play on! It is technically the toddler park making it the perfect play place for Penny (she was 2 in these photos).


I love the stickers in this kit! The alphas are adorable and I altered this label a bit. It originally said "a walk in the PARK" but I had to tweak it a bit... I also used the fun banner stickers as a border. I love all of the fun colors!


Now this layout of photos from Door County has and entirely different feel but uses the same line of papers! All of these photos came from a great little restaurant where we sat out on the patio and enjoyed the wonderful Wisconsin weather and the sounds of the lake. My food was delicious too!


I used a combination of my Cricut Make the Grade cartridge and my letter stickers from the kit for this title. I love the way it turned out! It's funny how lately I've had the feeling that no layout is complete with out a flower or at least some buttons.

Well, unless I get some photos of the fun farm layouts I've been working on lately taken today this will probably be my last post until CHA. I'm so grateful to Kim for allowing me the privilege of not only being on her fantastic Cutters Creek design team but also for inviting me to CHA!

No comments: