Background

Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bold Butterfly Card

Hello and welcome to my happy, scrappy blog! I've got a fun-tastic card to share with you today. With all of the cold weather here in IL I've been longing for Spring and happy things, like butterflies! So I've created a series of beautiful butterfly cards to share here on my blog! I'll be featuring all of them over the next week or so.

Today's card uses a big butterfly stamp from Close to My Heart. I stamped it using Tim Holtz Broken China Distress ink. Then I used Clear Embossing powder to emboss it and make it shine! Then I distressed all of my edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The green patterned paper is from a Lawn Fawn 6 x 6 paper pad. You know, they have adorable stamps but did you know they also have fabulous paper too?

Oh, and speaking of Close to My Heart, if you're interested in any of their awesome products, click right HERE to go shopping and find some beautiful new stamps!

I hope you enjoyed the 1st of my 5 card series! See you again real soon! 

No comments: