Background

Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello and welcome to another fun day here on my blog! Today I've got 2 different versions of a masculine birthday card for you to check out! First up, I used Graphic 45's A Perfect Gentleman to create this card. The stamped image is from Tim Holtz and I embossed it with clear embossing powder to really make it pop. I distressed everything with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


Here's version 2 of the same card with a totally different color scheme. This one is from a 6 x 6 MME paper pad and I just LOVE the yellow and blue combo on this one! I inked all of the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink and the "Happy Birthday" is from Hero Arts.


I hope you enjoyed both of my cards today and I hope I inspire you to try to make a masculine card today!

No comments: