Background

Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just Chillin' Layout

Hello there and welcome to my blog! Today I've got a fun layout to share with you. Sadly we recently put our beloved dog, Kobe to sleep so I decided that scrapping a few photos of her with my daughter would make me feel better. These photos were taken about 4 years ago when my daughter was about 4. She was sitting on our back stoop eating a Push Pop when Kobe decided to check out what she was eating.... 


Needless to say, Penny gladly shared her ice cream with Kobe and made Kobe's day! I used some of my FAVORITE paper for this one, Echo Park Paper's Country Drive. I love the colors in this whole collection! I also used my Cricut and cut the "Just Chillin'" title from the Create a Critter.

Make sure you stop back again soon! I've got some more great creations to share with you!

1 comment:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Dear Mandie ... I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Kobe. But what a beautiful way to memorialize him, with a fun, bright layout with your daughter. I love it!

Fondly,
Ellen "CardMonkey"
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
http://ctmhbrightideas.blogspot.com