Background

Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Excited for the Imagine Launch

So last night and today ended up being oh so very busy... My 4 year old managed to slightly dislocate her elbow when playing last night so we ended up taking her for X-rays this morning. Needless to say, I haven't had much time to upload and edit my photos! Hopefully I can do some a little later :)

So I was browsing at Cricut Shopping when I noticed the new "Cricut Imagine" category! They have added all of the newest cartridges to the store! There are 12 art cartridges and 12 color and pattern cartridges. I believe the MSRP on the art cartridges is $89.99 and the MSRP on the color and pattern ones is $49.99. These are a few of my favorites:

Nursery Tales - full of gorgeous baby themed images


Lori's Garden - Birds and Flowers and Butterflies - oh my!


Snow Angel - Super cute winter images


Best Friends - Fun girly images!


Blast Off - This *may* replace Mickey Font as one of my FAVES! Love it!

So head on over to the Cricut Shopping site and browse around. I am really looking forward to watching the launch on HSN! It will broadcast here in the Central time zone at 11:00 pm on Monday Sept. 13th.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fun stuff!!

Sammye Jo said...

i love Blast off! Perfect for little guys!!!!