Background

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

Today is the big reveal.... our random number generator has chosen....


I have double and triple counted and our winner is.....



So if this is YOU please e-mail me at Mandas1610 at sbcglobal dot net with your mailing info by Friday September 3, 2010 at 11:59pm to claim your prize!!!

I am only 12 followers from reaching 100, so please tell your scrappy friends! If they comment here and let me know that you sent them I will send you BOTH something! This offer is only good until Friday September 3, 2010 at 11:59pm and only for the next 12 NEW followers.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm posting in for the first time--saw the message on CuttersCreek that you were picking a winner on Friday but you've already done it! I'm a new follower and I'm sending your info to some friends. I love your work!

Squirlygirl said...

Congrats on the Bella win Mandie! Love, love, love their stuff! I posted your blog on our store facebook page. Hopefully it will help you reach your 100 followers :)
Hugs, Becky aka Scrapbook and Stamping Creations

PURPLE LADY BUG BLOG said...

Hello Madie, I am new to your group and to this craft, but love all of your designs and really want to win I have enjoyed all the information and help from everyone
Hugs
Mary Nell