Background

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

A GREAT Week!

Wow! This week has been WONDERFUL!!! I won several prizes from blogs including a prize from Imaginisce, Helmar, Glue Arts and simple . I also received the prize packing I won from the Scrapbooking Ali Blog.


THIS is the prize package from Scrapbooking Ali! Plus she threw in TWO of her fantastic sketch books! I can't wait to put together a few layouts to show you! I have been hard at work making some cards to sell at a craft show in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to post the photos later tonight!

Also one other SUPER exciting thing happened this week.... I FINALLY reached 100 followers!!! As promised I will have a great blog candy package for you. I am going to try to put it together tonight after I tuck in my girls and get the details posted in the morning!