Background

Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

So I've been a card making fool trying to get a bunch of cards made for a craft show on Saturday! Here is a sampling of Christmas cards I've created. If they don't sell I have a good start on my own personal holiday cards, LOL!


This reindeer is from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge cut at 3". I used Christmas Red Stickles to bling his nose and red flocking on his scarf. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and I dotted the "i" with a star brad. I also used my i-rock to add the rhinestones to the card.


Santa was created using the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I cut him at 4". I used the red flocking on his suit. He is so soft and fuzzy!


This Christmas Tree is a die cut from a Paper Stack (K & Company I think) and so is the paper. I used some CTMH Liquid Glass on the ornaments to make them pop.


This reindeer is similar to the first one. For this card I used my Glimmer Mist to turn the sentiments background green. I also used the i-rock to add a few gems to this card. I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss the white background sheet. I like how the plate didn't have to be holiday themed to look fantastic on this card!


I use so thrilled with this last card. The wreath is cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge at 3 1/2". Then I used an already embossed piece of green card stock to do the leaves that are layered. Next I cut the word "Joy" using the Opposites Attract cartridge at 1 3/4" from gold glitter cardstock. I used the Christmas Red Stickles to color the berries after I applied them to the wreath. Then I embossed the red background with the Devine Swirl folder.

Thanks for looking at my cards! Remember to check back October 1st for detail about the blog candy giveaway... right now I can tell you that I will be including a brand new Glue Glider Pro in the package so stay tuned!

12 comments:

paperscissorsink said...

They are all fantastic!

Sue said...

Great cards Mandie. Good luck at the craft show.

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!! I love them. They are just too adorable:)

( I know I already invited once lol but )I would love for you to come by my message board and share ideas there too:) Oh and see others ideas. We have a great scrap and card making section:) With dun contests too!
Hope to see you there
www.chatterscene.com
Put chris in who referred you line.

Thanks for posting all of your card I always enjoy looking at them!

Kim M. said...

Awesome cards! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

super cute fun cards! adorable! TFS!

sucor said...

These are great!

Tammy said...

I love the cards and I am copying the santa and the wreath (this is just fair warning LOL) Thanks for following my blog! I am returning the favor, plus I am always looking for inspiration!!
tammy

Tanya said...

Love all these! All super cute :)

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

I love every one of these cards. After looking at your site, I am so inspired!
Thanks for sharing,
Cindy A.

Joy Tracey said...

Everyone of those cards is just the cutest thing ever! Of course, I am partial to the Joy card! Thank you for posting at Obsessed with Scrapbooking!

Hugs, Joy

Turnedgypsy said...

CARD CHALLENGE AT

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

upload to my contest page, follow and comment each day for extra entries.

love all your projects

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I especially like the Christmas Tree!

Shauna
www.whisperingmists.typepad.com