Background

Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some New Cards

Ok, I'm FINALLY posting some of those cards I made! I made a few more today with my new 3 Birds on Parade cartridge and I need to get pics of those up too! I am in LOVE with this cartridge. It has so many great titles and the silly birds are so much fun! Enough about that cartridge though, on with the cards I actually have photographed!


This card was made with one of my favorite Cricut cartridges, Happy Hauntings! When I saw the witches shoe I got so excited! I have plans to make a huge "If the Shoe Fits" wall hanging for my entry way! I'm also planning on using several of the cuts for Home Decor this Halloween. I'm ready to bring up those boxes... maybe this weekend... Back to the card. I cut the boot at 3" and I used a scrap of mummy wrapping looking paper for the background. It's hard to see in the photo but I used my i-rock to add some black rhinestones to the button holes. It looks soooo cool in person! You can never have too much bling! I also used my new Inkadinkado Black Embossing Powder to emboss my sentiment. It is so smooth and shiny! Love it!


This baby card was made with scraps of paper from a Close to My Heart kit and this adorable elephant stamp that I found in Michael's $.99 bin! I embossed the card stock with three of my Cuttlebug Folders. I like the way I can add texture with out making the card seem too busy. Then I had to add a touch of bling with some yellow rhinestones and my lovely i-rock tool!


This last card was also created with a Close to My Heart paper kit. I wanted to make a Birthday card that could be given to either a man or a woman. I *think* I achieved that here! I used one of my Martha Stewart punches on the border strip, a Cuttlebug folder on the brown squares and my i-rock once again for the bling!

If you need any of the detail on any of the products I used, please feel free to send me an e-mail. I will happily check my stash and give you specific names of Cuttlebug folders or paper lines if I have that info still!

Just a side note, I think I'm going to hold my 100 follower blog candy until October 1st. If I make it to 150 by then I will have 2 packages to give away so encourage your friends to become followers! I've also joined the "Networked Blogs" on Facebook so look waaaaaay down the left side and you can have my blog sent right to your newsfeed every time I update!

3 comments:

Lori said...

cute cute cute!

Chris said...

Love your cards. I really like how you did three different cuttlebug embossings in one card.

Kim said...

neat witches card, I like that cheesecloth look background paper